There are 3 easy ways to donate
Trinity relies on the support and generosity of people like you to fund our vital work: we are extremely grateful for any amount you can give us. You can donate to fund a specific project or send us a general donation. Whether you want to give a one-off cash donation or pay as you earn through payroll giving, every penny counts!
There are 3 easy ways to donate:
- 1. Online
Secure online form (PayPal)
- 2. By Phone
Donations over the phone.
- 3. By Post
Make a donation by cheque
Donate securely online through PayPal.
Our team can also take donations over the phone.
Please call 01803 883355 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
If you would like to make a donation by cheque, please make the cheque payable to ‘Trinity Sailing Foundation’ and send it to: Trinity Sailing Foundation
The Sail Loft
Devon TQ5 8ED
How will my donation help?
If you would like to help us keep our historic vessels sailing, and ensure young people can access our offshore sail training courses, then providing a donation is clearly a quick and easy way you can help. There are three main projects which you can donate towards:
1) Bursary funding for disadvantaged young people – this is a reserve fund held to provide support for those most in need.
2) The Provident project – this is the second part (first part completed Spring 2013) of a two-stage project to restore the deck of this vessel. If our fundraising drive goes to plan we hope to carry out the work in 2015.
3) Sail training / vessel operations – you can fund essential sail training and vessel items:
- £15 could cover the costs of a set of waterproofs for one month’s use by young people
- £20 could pay for a month’s worth of antifouling for our vessels
- £50 could pay for a group of young people to get their RYA certificate
- £100 could buy a new life-jacket, used by many hundreds of disadvantaged young people
We guarantee that your contribution will be spent only on work that underpins Trinity’s core aims and objectives. Trinity is a very cost conscious organisation and you can be sure that administration and overheads are kept at an absolute minimum.
From everyone at Trinity, thank you for your support.