Have you got what it takes to work for Trinity Sailing?
The Trinity Sailing Foundation is looking to recruit a full time skipper!
We operate three wooden gaff rigged sailing vessels from Brixham in Devon. These are used for a combination of youth sail training, RYA courses, adult cruising holidays and DofE Award voyages.
These three vessels operate around South and West coasts of the UK, also visiting France, the Channel Islands and Ireland during the sailing season. The vessels are usually operational from April to October and undergo refit and maintenance work from November to March. Refits normally take place in South Devon.
Trinity Sailing wishes to recruit a full time skipper, starting in September/October 2017.
Salary: £24,000 per annum.
Duration of contract: 12 months
Qualifications and Experience Required:
· RYA Yachtmaster Offshore (Commercially Endorsed)
· Full ENG1 or ML5 Medical Fitness Certificate
· RYA Cruising Instructor (essential)
· RYA Yachtmaster Instructor (preferred)
· Previous experience of traditionally-rigged vessels preferred
· Previous experience of sail training required
Any offers of work will be subject to interview, on-board assessment and completion of an enhanced DBS check
To apply for this position, or for more information please contact:
Trinity Sailing Foundation
The Old Sail Loft
Devon TQ5 8ED
Tel: 01803 88 33 55